Kaleidoscope.
Dear Readers,
Here I return to dispense my thoughts into this pixelated pensieve. I return as the bud of a new year starts to bloom into a thorny,blood red rose.
As I write,the Orion in the velvety night sky points his arrow at a target beyond the comprehension and perception of mortals. The beautifully arranged stars somehow beam hope. Gives me joy.Gives us all a mystery to ponder upon. Should we accept to do so.
Just think about it. Those burning celestial bodies are millions of miles apart,they exist without the knowledge of the existence of each other. They exist, not knowing the fact that after the sun sinks below the horizon, they form a grand masterpiece on an endless canvas that departs hope to the insignificant beings below them.
Here I return to dispense my thoughts into this pixelated pensieve. I return as the bud of a new year starts to bloom into a thorny,blood red rose.
As I write,the Orion in the velvety night sky points his arrow at a target beyond the comprehension and perception of mortals. The beautifully arranged stars somehow beam hope. Gives me joy.Gives us all a mystery to ponder upon. Should we accept to do so.
Just think about it. Those burning celestial bodies are millions of miles apart,they exist without the knowledge of the existence of each other. They exist, not knowing the fact that after the sun sinks below the horizon, they form a grand masterpiece on an endless canvas that departs hope to the insignificant beings below them.
I think we humans are much like this constellation. Humans live far apart,strangers to each other. Unknown to them,they are knitted together by the fabric of this universe,forming a truly beautiful pattern or creation.
Focusing back to simpler frames, the destructive construction has come to a standstill as night falls. The boisterous equipment lay still. I used to prize the scenes from my 'Window'. Not now. The green swamps and grass are now brown ,dusty and trampled. The excavators are parked like hunters with their foot over their helpless prey. The shadow of the money plant in my room was a dark silhouette in the diffused light of dusk.
I remember one day, I was looking at the tall plant. It was green and joyous. But a particular leaf caught my eye. It was at the top. Not perfectly shaped,but it stood ,swaying,above all other leaves. So, I wrote on it-' I rule above all'.
For the years to come, it was almost like it was determined to stay on top. Yesterday, I found it lying on the floor, yellow,weak and decayed at the edges. My writing had faded too. It was a record of the time that had passed. The top of my plant looked vacant and gloomy. I discovered that day how spectacular the human mind was,because I felt deep inside me, a voice mourning that leaf.
For the years to come, it was almost like it was determined to stay on top. Yesterday, I found it lying on the floor, yellow,weak and decayed at the edges. My writing had faded too. It was a record of the time that had passed. The top of my plant looked vacant and gloomy. I discovered that day how spectacular the human mind was,because I felt deep inside me, a voice mourning that leaf.
This leads my thoughts to the fact that it is only a little motivation that is needed to provide the energy to make the journey of life. It is only a smile that is needed to pull the darkness to day.It is only a positive thought that helps one to rage against the dying of the light. Little things can be the patronus for dark demented thoughts. So try to spread happiness.
Thoughts are like the patterns of a kaleidoscope. Each turn provides new wondrous patterns. I like how I never plan these recent write ups. I just start and it each little thought combines into a crescendo ,then the finale.
As the night settles in, I can see headlights of vehicles like the gas lamps of nomads,fumbling in the darkness. I rest my kaleidoscope as the the resonating sounds if my keyboard in the silent night begin to cease...

Comments
Post a Comment