Another Monsoon
The hot steam rising from my coffee ended my trance.I sit back and fill my self with the coziness to blend in with the clouded,rainy weather.
So here has arrived another monsoon to cleanse the earth,to rejuvenate my mind.Outside as I look through my window,a curtain of raindrops had formed ,obscuring the scenery in a most beautiful way.Its wonderful isn't it when everything becomes more colourful when it is raining?Almost like if an artist is brushing in more colour to his old dusty painting.
A drenched mynah flew down gracefully and sat on the concrete beam adjacent to my window.Its feathers were looking beautifully combed by the fingers of mother nature.As it looked at me with curious eyes,my mind drifted.
The sweet sound of rain crept through my headphones and it's combination with the music playing seemed heavenly.
'This world is becoming colder.Strangers passing by'
These words made me ponder.I am trying hard not to reveal the reality of this world,but I am awfully tempted to.It is true that self-oriented lives,greed,shrewdness has made this world a colder place to live in.Sophistication has made people opaque and has wiped out the warm behaviour that existed in them and has honed their skills of being deceiving. So It's vital to stay positive and deflect the negativity of such beings to survive in this world.
My phone buzzed.I pressed down on the volume key, silenced the phone, put it away and stared at the hills in the horizon.
I slowly finished my coffee and I felt it catalysing my thought.Thoughts that cross our mind when we are secluded or in the company of nature are the most precious.They originate from our innumerable ideas and experiences.Only such thoughts,
most genuine ones will be able to rise up from the deep gorges of our mind.So these thoughts are in fact the cliched inner voice they talk about.
The laziness of the environment was hypnotising me.
Soon, I floated of into a blissful dream,unconcerned about the world around me.


Comments
Post a Comment