In my Travel machine

    Those bold  black leading paths that we follow almost everyday.Whose white lines upon the rough black surface stands out like a birthmark on our grey smoke blenching cities-roads.Almost every one of us has tread on one . Some for a simple urban stroll. Others to make a journey .Now I set off to make such a journey in the one of the 21 st century luxuries to say simply,a car, to see the world on wheels.
     To the ends of the globe in my travel machine,over dales and rivers , mountains and streams.To gentle yellow dawns to fiery sunsets of tangerine.My car revved up the road and when I pressed the accelerator it surged hungrily forward.Its wheels pressed against the surface of the road and views flew past as if they were small birds. Farm houses ,roads and many other so join in my experience. when I started, the view of my school,my house slowly started moving away.Then as I started to increase speed the view of houses, cars, ice cream trucks all started to move behind like it was perishing .I turned onto the highway and the surroundings changed drastically.
The soft scenery turned even more gentle. Even the small houses disappeared and it seemed like the world had turned serene.I opened the window and the pure country side air gushed at my face and sent my hair dancing crazily.the sweet pleasant smell of nature soothed my senses and I dreamt  off and escaped into one.
the meadows stood under the blazing sun holding the trees up proudly.Cows grazed lazily as they were the only ones in the world.
     I turned the wheels of my car on to the highway and surged forward.I was amazed at the drastic change of the world around me. The  sweet countryside turned into a modern sleek city . Cars replaced cows huge factories replaced the small thatched huts of farmers.It was as if had been picked up and placed on a completely different part of the beryl planet.The poor farmers were gone and the modern,bloated people ruled the streets in their unconscionable rolls-Royce which seemed very foundering, among the others, than elegant.The naturalistic cottages were replaced by sleek ,towering buildings.
     As I turned away from the modern cities the villages greeted me ahead .The cars wheels struggled on the uneven village pathways and I   jerked about embarrassingly in the car. The village people turned there heads as if  I were an unseen phantom..Some even ran away, their frilled ,feathered dresses dragging lethargically behind them.The villager`s stunted huts were small scaled but had a beauty of their own.With pleasant and new memories running through my mind, left the village and started speeding up on the highway. 
   After a long journey my car revved up the gravel slope of my house .I trotted clumsily to the door and entered in,quite intimidated by the vastness of the world.I sat down on my couch ,knowing that my home sweet home is a world of my own.
   
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As July passes.

Transient

Marionette